Wednesday 28 July 2010

Glasgow Foundation Course by Ruby McKinnell

Summer Festival Participant Ruby McKinnell gives her account of the Glasgow Foundation Course.

"The Glasgow Foundation Course 2010 was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! Throughout the two weeks I got to act, sing, dance and play music. It requires hard work but if you put the hard work and determination in, you get back a fantastic 2 weeks full of fun and memorable moments that will stay with me forever. The friends I've made on the this course are amazing! You really do make some friends for life! The final show at the end of the 2 weeks was amazing and I had the time of my life, what is even more rewarding is knowing that you have worked hard for this show over the two weeks and devised it yourself, alongside your fellow participants! It was so sad to leave at the end of the course, but I know I will see everyone again as I will DEFINITELY be returning next year! Thank - you!"

by Ruby McKinnell