Wednesday 20 July 2011

SF11 guest blog number 4. Garry Carr


Hi everyone!! I'm Garry, I am a technical participant. I have been working on Born Bad?. We have been doing a lot of work in technical course. We have been working on the Born Bad set along with Mike and Nelly who is bulding and painting the set. I have been watching the Born Bad which looks amazing and I can’t wait till the rest of the set and the lighting is all put together which will look fantastic. We have also been going to places to collect various props from other theatres that have kindly given us props to borrow, One of the theatres is as far as Stirling called the Macrobert (pictures) which is near my home town and was able to put my name forward to my local theatre for further experience in my career so, yeah my experience in the Scottish Youth Theatre has been great so far and can’t wait for the final production week where it will all be brought together.