Tuesday 30 July 2013

SF13 Guest Blogger - Elliot Brown


My name is Elliot. Elliot Brown. I'm 16 years old, from Bishopbriggs.

I've been involved with Scottish Youth Theatre since 2002. This year, I'm doing the SQA credit rated Performance and Production Learning Programme.

My favourite thing about Summer Festival is that I get to do what I love the most, which is acting. Plus I get to meet so many new cool people. This year is quite special as I will be part of an exciting new show and get a qualification out of it.

I'm in the cast of “Now’s The Hour”. It’s a whole different experience devising a brand new piece of theatre and collaborating with a large cast of performers. I feel that I'm learning new skills every day. I'm still not sure about the independence referendum but I definitely feel much more engaged. Our hope is to make the audience feel that way too.

Who would play me in the movie of my life? Well, Ryan Gosling of course!


Tickets for SF13 shows "Mary Queen Of Scots Got Her Head Chopped Off" and "Now's The Hour" are now on sale. 6-10 August. To book please call 0141 552 4267 or visit our website.