Friday 6 July 2012

Daily Blogger 1: Sean O'Brien


The first daily blog of #SF12 is here!


Hi, my name's Sean, I'm 16. I'm in the SF 12 production of  'A Midsummer Nights Dream' playing the part of Demetrius. 

Today in rehearsals we did a full read-through of the play, and then after lunch we worked on our characters and their relationships with the other characters in the play, which I really enjoyed and found incredibly useful.

I don’t really know who my favourite actor is, there are just so many. But my favourite performer would definitely be Matt Bellamy of Muse, he’s just so talented.


If I could play any role in any film, it would definately be Batman. It would be so good!

 

I think people should come see my show as it will be really interesting to watch as it’s a promenade performance, and I think it will be really different to any previous Summer Festival show!

Summer Festival is just really great and with the new 6 week course I feel like I'm learning so much, and that it will definitely help me with a career in acting.