Wednesday 11 July 2012

Daily Blogger #2: Rory Beaton


Hi I’m Rory, I’m 17 and I’m from Aboyne.
This Summer Festival I’m on the Technical Theatre Course and I’m the Technical ASM (assistant stage manager) on the production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
My favourite performer would have to be Katy Perry. 

In the movie of my life I think Jackie Chan would be the best actor to play me.

People should come to my show because it’s something completely different. The performance is a promenade AND outside which means that the audience follow the action on foot. From what I’ve seen in rehearsals so far this really helps the action and is uber exciting! It’s a challenging show to work on and there’s lots of different possible problems to watch out for – like the rain! Hope to see y’all there! J RB x